Thursday, 29 April 2010

a new summery purchase :)

Testing out the maxi...

hey girls :)! sorry for the lack of makeup and untidy hair but i just really wanted to show you all, this lovely new maxi dress i recently bought :)

it cost £26.99 and is from republic, a shop i wouldn't normally go into but when i saw this dress in the window, i knew i had to have it!

i will most probably only wear it when i'm on holiday or going to the beach but at that price, i don't feel as if i have to wear it everyday!

anyways hope you liked this short (and rather uninteresting post!)... and apologies for the awful photo again!

Take care,
Char ♥

10 comments:

  1. Ahh this is so lovely! I love maxi dresses, so easy to take on holidays to wear out at night and at the beach! You look gorge!
    Great post girly!
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww thankyou my lovely! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw that's too cute. I love maxi's but just feel so awkward in them. hah.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i know what you mean, this is the first maxi i have bought because i thought they would look abit dodgy on me! but i would recommened just shopping around because you will be able to find a style of maxi that suits you :)! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks lovely on you! I love the print, I always get so close to buying a maxi for my holidays but I'm so super short I always worry I wouldn't be able to pull one off!xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this dress its gorgeous and it really suits you :) XO

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look good in a maxi dress!:D And the print you have is refreshing!:D Love love love florals!:D

    Happy Thursday!:D

    http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com/
    BEAUTY. FASHION. DESIGN.
    ...and everything girly under the sun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That looks great on you, and I love the floral print, everything I have bought lately has been flowery!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The maxi dress looks great on you!!
    And you are a beautiful girl.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the dress, and it looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete

leave a comment my lovelies and i will try my best to reply... thank you for reading my blog ♥