Outfit of the day :)

hello girlies, sorry for the lack of posts this week...i have been super busy!
the sun was shining today, so i decided to opt for a summery outfit...even though it did get rather chilly in the afternoon!

Jacket-Topshop (years ago!)
Dress- a boutique in Cambridge
Flower Necklace- River Island
Pearl Bracelets- Miss Selfridge
Bag- Warehouse
Leggings- Topshop
Boots-Asos
anyways, i hope all you girlies are enjoying the sunshine and the fact it is nearly summer! :)
Take care,
Char ♥
Oh my gosh!! You look SO gorgeous!!! Cute and stunning at the same time!!! Love this outfit :)
ReplyDeleteSo pretty! I love your bag xx
ReplyDeletehttp://thatspeachy.blogspot.com
you're looking really summery and so cute! I loved it!
ReplyDeleteCute outfit, I love the bag!
ReplyDeletemakeupaddict00.blogspot.com
Loving the dress and the bag.:D Cute outfit!:D
ReplyDeletehttp://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com/
BEAUTY. FASHION. DESIGN.
...and everything girly under the sun!
Love the bag! This outfit looks great for a day of shopping.
ReplyDeleteyou are so beautiful!
ReplyDeletethat is a lovely OOTD :) xx
you look very natural and beautiful :)
ReplyDeletedrey jewelry.