Monday, 5 April 2010

i love her style!

People's style i admire...

Blake Lively

Mischa Barton

Sienna Miller


Jessica Szohr

Whitney Port

Olivia Palermo

Pixie Lott

Mary kate Olsen

I think all these women are absolutely gorgeous & I would do anything for their wardrobes! My favourite looks are bohemian but i also love skinny jeans and blazers. I don't like to copy other people's style but i like to try and take their look and adapt it to make it look abit individual, i.e- wearing a blazer but with a scarf or a brooch etc :) Mix it up abit!


Take care,
Char ♥

(all images courtesy of google)

5 comments:

  1. I also like Whitney Port's style.:D


    http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com
    BEAUTY. FASHION. DESIGN.
    ...and everything girly under the sun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think my favorite outfit is Jessica's...sooo cute! Makes me think of summer =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think mine is Olivia Palermo's middle outfit! But i definitely know what you mean about jessica's outfit making you think of summer! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh they are all so gorgeous!! And each and everyone of these beauty's could pull of anything- even a potato sack lol
    Thank you so much for your sweet comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. They all look great, but my favorite must be Jessica Szohr! Love her outfit, specially her shorts:D

    Nice blog by the way.

    ReplyDelete

leave a comment my lovelies and i will try my best to reply... thank you for reading my blog ♥