my hair actually hasn't changed that drastically over the years. i mean yea, i have had layers cut in, full fringe cut in etc but the length and colour has never really changed! but i thought i would just include a few photo's to show you some of the different ways i have styled my hair over the years :)
many more layers and highlights later, 14 years old :) lots of straightening and backcombing.
many highlights and an awful pose! around 15, shortest my hair has ever been, straightened and messed up.
many highlights, this time some bleach ones... and the discovery of curling my hair, 15.i'm now 17, nearly 18. my hair is alot longer and i haven't died it since sept, so it's quite alot darker but i'm trying to get it in good condition, so avoiding hair dye is a must! didn't really see the need for posting a photo of my hair now, as you guys can see what it looks like in my other posts :)
anyways, i hope this didn't bore you too much but i find these types of posts really interesting!
Take care my lovelies,
Char ♥


You are so pretty, and I love your hair :) Great blog, glad I came across it, please follow me? xxx
ReplyDeleteI really like your hair straight :)
ReplyDeleteI love these 'hair through the years' posts too, I'll have to dig up some old pics and do my own, although it'll be far more embarrassing than yours! You definitely suit it with a little bit of a wave/curl I think. x
ReplyDeleteThese posts are so interesting haha, I'd do a post about my hair but it's been the same since I was like ten, just bigger haha.
ReplyDeleteI love your hair when you curled it, so pretty!
Keep up with the lovely posts!!
xox
Your hair is gorgeous! :) XO
ReplyDelete