Sunday, 4 April 2010

hair of the day :)

It's Easter Sunday and i have a LOAD of coursework that needs doing. So... i decided to mess about with hairstyles and try and make my hair atleast presentable for our annual easter roast, yum!

I usually curl my hair with curling tongs and away from my face but today, i fancied a change so i curles them with my ghd's and this time towards my face...live life on the wild side i say! I actually do like the effects the straighteners gave to my curls, they look more natural and beachy! I'm not to sure if i liked curling my hair towards my face though, so i pinned the top section of my hair and ran my fingers through the curls to make them even looser...tight ringlets really don't suit me!

The only products i used were:

James Brown Firm Hold Hairspray

V05 Heat Protectant

Mark Hill Shine and Control Spray

Catwalk TIGI Camera Ready Shiner & Defrizzer

Anyways, must keep this short and sweet as i now have to walk the doggy!

Take care,

Char ♥

4 comments:

  1. Hello, I found your blog through a friend, it looks great! I adore those earrings, where are they from?
    I prefer curls away from my face too, it just seems to work better.. yours looks great in the pic though. Happy Easter!
    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you have got the prettiest hair my dear!!
    I wish I could use a GHD like this, but unfortunatley GHD + my hair does not a good mix make :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thankyou guys :)

    @Lleyow Baguette: they are from accessorize, got them last summer so they might still be there :)

    hope you all have had a lovely easter girlies x

    ReplyDelete

leave a comment my lovelies and i will try my best to reply... thank you for reading my blog ♥