well i don't know about you girls but i know i'm absolutely loving all the hairbands that are out at the moment...

this particular one is from asos and was around £6. i just love how they can change the entire look of an outfit and provide some much needed volume to my hair!
so my question to you is, which shop has the best selection of hairbands? i'm definitely going to have to stock up for summer!
Take care,
Char ♥
I brought a nice one from Primark the other day, New look have some as well x
ReplyDeleteI always look stupid when I wear them but am so jealous of everyone who can pull them off!xxx
ReplyDeleteForever21 does have a lot of styles available when it comes to hairbands.:D Inexpensive and if you take care of them, it will last you a long time.:D
ReplyDeletehttp://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com/
BEAUTY. FASHION. DESIGN.
...and everything girly under the sun!
I haven't joined in on the hair bands, but that one is really cute!
ReplyDeletemakeupaddict00.blogspot.com
Ahh you look so cute :) x
ReplyDeleteI love headbands, I dunno if they're the same thing as hairbands per se. I keep buying them though and looked for ones with teeth but then I discovered a new way to wear them and now I need some that have no teeth...it's an obsession.
ReplyDeleteLovely hedaband!
ReplyDeleteI am a new follower, follow back if you like and dont forget to enter my giant giveaway;)
http://getreadyforsummer2010.blogspot.com/2010/04/giant-giveaway-chanel-particuliere-opi.html
You have a lovely blog!
LOOOVE Headbands! Accessorize do quite a few pretty ones! xx
ReplyDeleteThis is a lovely headband, it's very 1920's vintage!
ReplyDelete~Jenn
www.amodelmoment.blogspot.com
great look, lvoe the blog
ReplyDeletecome follow the first ever fashion blog from a guys POV, let He know what you think
fashionbyhe.blogspot.com
Ahh, hello fellow headband enthusiast! I love love LOVEEE head bands too. Yours is gorgeous. Looks really 1920s and expensive.
ReplyDeleteI like accessorize for headbands. They have some good ones on Etsy too.
I love hairbands, and that one is especially beautiful! I can't seem to find any pretty hairbands like that around here :( hmpf!
ReplyDeleteHey Char, I discovery your blog today and LOVE IT! Totally!
ReplyDeleteI take to some liberty and criate 3 options of header for your blog.
I wish to send for you but I need one email for this. You can pass me this?
I'll wait! :)
Lots of love honey.
Your so pretty! I love that hairband I've been lookin for one like it everywhere! I followed you btw :) Please feel free to check out my blog xoxo
ReplyDeleteYou look beautiful in this picture! I really like that headband too!
ReplyDeletecute headband. i adore them as well
ReplyDeletehttp:/www.mixedgirlmixedtruth.blogspot.com