Retails for £2.99 in Superdrug (BARGAIN ALERT!)
This bronzer is friggin amazing! I'm not going to lie, it was the price that first caught my eye, as i wanted to try out a cheaper bronzer to see whether i liked it before investing in the higher end products. If you prefer matte bronzer then i would stay well clear off this, as it does have a shimmer to it. This is the effects, when applied liberally;
(For daily use i would use this more sparingly but for the purposes of the photograph i applied quite alot!)
I think this bronzer is best used in the summer, as it creates a fresh sunkissed look. This product photographs really well and looks suprisingly natural- it just makes your skin look healthy and dewy without depositing any orange colouring! I hate to say it but i probably use this bronzer more than i use my Benefit Hoola bronzer. I either put it on the apples of my cheeks and blend upwards or i use it to contour. If you do use this product to contour, I would suggest using a matte blusher as your cheeks may look overwhelmingly shimmery!
The only negative about this product is that you have to be very careful when using it, as even a slight knock will shatter the entire bronzer...and create an awful mess!
So if you can get your hands on this bronzer, I would definitely recommend you do so...for the price i don't think it can be beaten :) (i'm looking into picking up the mosaic blusher next!)
I hope you all have a lovely easter!
Take care,
Char ♥
Ah I used to have one of these, but it completly cracked, boo
ReplyDeleteYou've inspired me to get another, great post doll!
x