Tuesday, 27 April 2010

a golden look...

A Golden Smokey Eye :)
hello my lovelies, sorry for the inconsistent posting, i have just been very busy with school work etc...

anyways, as the sun was shining yesterday, i decided to change my everyday winged eyeliner look and add a splash of gold to it :)


Products used;

rimmel eyebrown pencil in hazel

mac bare study paintpot

urban decay vapour in tearduct

mac amber lights all over lid

gosh copper number 16 eyeshadow in outer v

tiny amount of mac nehru in crease

mac blacktrack fluidline

l'oreal telescopic mascara

no 7 gold stay perfect eyeliner

gosh metallic brass eyeliner pencil

hope you all enjoyed this look and i will be blogging alot more often in the future...i promise! :)

Take care,

Char ♥

6 comments:

  1. Great look, I love golden colors! I've also been wanting amber lights eyeshadow.

    makeupaddict00.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. thankyou :) i would definitely recommend it! it's a lovely colour x

    ReplyDelete
  3. thinking of doing this similar look for a wedding I have on Saturday =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww i'm sure it will look lovely :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh this is such a lovely look girly! I love bronze/gold, the eyeliner on your bottom lashes is so so nice, I am definitely going to be hunting for the gosh liner now!
    Great post girly!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely colors!! it matches very well with your eyes!

    http://apolkadot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

leave a comment my lovelies and i will try my best to reply... thank you for reading my blog ♥