i was tagged by the gorgeous nadia: http://alwayssummerontheinside.blogspot.com/, her blog is amazing, so if you haven't checked it out, i would definitely recommend it! she is also ridiculously stunning and seems like such a lovely person too :)
anyways, she kindly nominated me for a sweet blog award, which is my first award and i'm stocked! :DThe rules:
Give this award to 10 sweet bloggers <3
Make a post about the award including the picture and mention the person who gave it to you <3
Put the award on your blog <3
Let your nominated 10 know you've awarded them by leaving a comment <3
The people that i nominate for this award are:
1) Daisy :) http://daisybeebeauty.blogspot.com/
2) Kirsty :) http://boobie-monster.blogspot.com/
4) Caitlin :) http://blogchrysanthemum.blogspot.com/
5) Carly :) http://cheated-heartss.blogspot.com/
8) Jennifer-Rosellen :) http://jenniferrosellen.blogspot.com/
10) Jen :) http://stolen--thunder.blogspot.com/
if you haven't already, then you should def check these girl's blogs out...they are amazing and all of them are gorgeous and lovely :)
Take care,
Char ♥
thanks so much for tagging me dear! xo :)
ReplyDeleteah yay omg! glad youre enjoyig it!! <3 xx
ReplyDeleteYou sweetheart! Thanks for thinking of me :) I'm shocked this is your first.. I honestly thought I had nominated you for one before :S Well I'm sorry cause you deserve loads :) xx
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on your blog award.:D
ReplyDeleteHappy Tuesday!:D
http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com/
BEAUTY. FASHION. DESIGN.
...and everything girly under the sun!
thank you sweetie! I will try and get round to it as soon as possible. :) xxx
ReplyDeleteAww thank you so much girly! Thank you for thinking of me, you definitely deserve your award, you're so sweet and you always leave me lovely coments!
ReplyDeleteI feel like my best friend on blogspot haha
Thanks again and congratulations girly!
x
congrats on your first award hun! and thankyou so much for tagging me :) xxx
ReplyDeleteThank you :) shall make a post ♥
ReplyDelete