No 7 Quick Cover Concealer
i haven't really heard much about this concealer but i cannot stress how much i love it! i admit, the only reason i first bought this concealer was because i had been given one of those £5 off No 7 vouchers however, i have since repurchased it 3 times and couldn't imagine my makeup routine without it!i believe this product is priced around £8, which is pretty steep but i find it covers my blemishes even better than mac studio finish concealer which is priced at around £12, so the price is pretty good for the quality of the product!
there is a really good colour range, (i'm number 3 fawn if you were wondering!), suitable for all skin tones :)
this can be used on blemishes and under eye circles. it doesn't look cakey at all however, i would take care on blending it well under the eyes, as it can crease slightly throughout the day. my favourite way of apply it is using my fingers to put it on my face, then using a mac 224 brush to blend it... this gives a totally flawless finish!
i would totally recommend this product but if you are unsure about spending £8 on it, wait until you get one of those £5 off vouchers from boots and you will only have to spend £3...honestly you won't regret it! this product will remain a staple in my makeup kit for many years :)
Take care my lovelies,
Char ♥
Ahh I love this! I bought it last time with my £5 off voucher, and have loved it since!
ReplyDeleteI got another voucher today, but I think I might try one of the blushes or lipsticks maybe.
Great post hun!
x x x
Good to know! The only Boots No 7 item I have is their foundation so I might have to try this!
ReplyDeletemakeupaddict00.blogspot.com
Yay for being your 100th follower hehe!
ReplyDeleteI'm looking for a concealer so this was really helpful! Thanks for the review :) xx
awww yes you are...thanks so much hun :) can't believe i reached 100! xxx
ReplyDeleteLOVEly blog!! be sure to drop by sometime!!
ReplyDeleteI'm on the lookout for a new concealer for my blemishes! Mine just doesn't have enough staying power!
ReplyDeleteInteresting review! Might have to check it out :D
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the 100!
ReplyDeleteI love this concealer too, and I also didnt plan to buy it... we were in Liverpool for the weekend and I realised I had no concealer with me, the boots in the train station only stocked No7! Best accidental beauty buy ever!
xx
I swear by this concealer, it's excellent! Love your blog by the way :)
ReplyDeletehttp://charrr-biccy.blogspot.com/
x
I've used this before. I think No7 is aimed at older women so the texture is very soft so it is easy to apply and blend without dragging the skill at all. I love their tinted moisturiser. It's perfect for the summer x
ReplyDelete