(sorry in advance for the pretty rubbish photography skills)
1) Dior Hypnotic Poison
My absolute all time favourite! The smell lingers for hours and i only use the eau de toilette! A true signature scent, i can smell anyone who uses this a mile off! If you haven't got it i would definately recommend trying it if you won't a sophisticated scent :)
A rather new fragrance i got for christmas, alongside a parisienne moisturiser which i LOVE! I do really like this perfume, it's floral and girly, yet i'm not sure if it is worth the money! I got this in eau de parfum and it honestly lasts about an hours until the fragrance wears off! I probably won't repurchase this but it is nice for special occasions! :)3)Anna Sui- Sui Dreams
4)Kate Moss
This perfume always seems to be in my local TJ Hughes so i had smelt it a couple of times before and when i received this as a christmas present, i was sceptical! I love Kate Moss but this perfume didn't really do it for me on first spray (it slightly reminded me of hairspray)! However, when left for half an hour, this perfume develops a beautiful floral scent and it is now the perfume i reach for everyday! For the price, it definatley is worth it :)
Cacharel Amor Amor and Monsoon's perfume
Neither of these perfumes did it for me tbh, so i'm not going to write a huge section about them! I think the problem being with both of these perfumes, is that perhaps they are abit too old for me! Monsoon is very musky whereas Amor Amor is sweeter but it just isn't my kind of scent! I think i will probably repurchase Amor Amor in a few years time, its just isn't one of my favourites at the moment!
PERFUME RAVE: 7) Christina Aguilera By Night

Whenever i wear this scent i always get compliments! I would never have expected a perfume from Christina Aguilera to be this girly! It's sweet yet musky...a perfect evening fragrance! For the price, you cannot beat it... i would definatley recommend picking this up :)
My sister has YSL Parisienne and it's so gorgeous, I always sneak a few sprays but she can obviously tell haha
ReplyDeleteGreat post, you have a lovely collection!
x
I want the YSL parisienne. the packaging is pretty too!
ReplyDeleteamazing collection!
x
http://nanakkii.blogspot.com
love your blog!!
ReplyDeleteim soo new please check out mine!!
www.beccasbeautyspot.blogspot.com