
Eye of the day :)
Today, i fancied a change from the neutral colours i usually wear on my eyes so i decided to go for a pinky/purple look...
Products used:mac's bare study paintpot
mac's orb all over lid
mac's stars and rockets middle section of eye
mac's beauty marked in crease
urban decay vapour in tearduct
l'oreal carbon gloss liquid eyeliner
l'orel telescopic mascara
I really like this look as it encorporates colour but is still wearable for daytime :)
Char ♥
great look! I think I'll go with some purple eyes today :)
ReplyDeleteSo pretty! Great blog, I'm glad i stumbled across it! x
ReplyDeleteGreat for spring and I like how you blended the colors.:D
ReplyDeleteWill now be following your blog, follow mine too?:D
http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com
BEAUTY. FASHION. DESIGN.
...and everything girly under the sun!
wauw.. you are an artist!
ReplyDeleteI wish I could make my eyes look that great!
http://lovelylauralovely.blogspot.com