Hi Guys :)
So I guess I have been gone for a few years now - cannot actually believe how quickly time has flown by! Wow, I swear I sound more like mother everyday...
Here are a few pics which will hopefully get you up-to-date on a few things I have been up to:
Dominican Republic February 2013.
Sri Lanka - Turtle Sanctuary August 2013.
Volunteering in Sri Lanka July/August 2013.
Sigiriya Rock, Sri Lanka July 2013.
My twin and I- September 2013.
21st Birthday - October 2013.
21st Birthday in London - October 2013.
Mexico - November 2013.
My best friend's 21st - December 2013.
I am now living and studying in London, and I now feel I it is the perfect time and place to recommence blogging.
So, here are a few of my current obsessions:
1) Gym. So I succumbed to the typical New Year's Resolution of getting fit. After months of no exercise (partly due to my tonsillectomy last September, partly due to laziness), I decided to bite the bullet and sign up to my local gym in Victoria. I used to dance and exercise regularly and loved the enjoyment I got from playing sports, I desperately want to rekindle this! Myself and my flatmate joined a month ago and are trying to go at least 3 times a week. I have a holiday booked at the end of March and desperately want that perfect bikini bod, let's see how it goes...
2) Spring fashion. I am most definitely NOT a winter chicken; I just cannot get excited about the prospect of big jumper, tartan scarves, and warm boots. Roll on the summer I say & bring on the pastels, matching separates, and vintage sunglasses. Oh, and most importantly, sunshine!
3) Blonde hair - the blonder the better really. After 8 months of neglect, my highlights had faded and my hair was in serious need of livening up. I forget how amazing freshly dyed hair is! It definitely brightens up your face and creates a certain youthfulness which my unintentional ombre just was not achieving.
4) Pinterest. Late on the bandwagon I know, but I am OBSESSED! From beautiful home decor, delicious cupcakes, inspirational quotes, countless arrays of designer handbags, and lust worthy vintage cars - this app has got me well and truly hooked!
5) Travelling - as cliche as that may sound. There are so many places I want to visit, it is just finding the time and funds to do so which is the tricky part. From visiting Sri Lanka last summer, I have fallen in love with Asia and desperately want to explore Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam, and Laos this summer - will keep you updated as to how this pans out ;) Also, Australia is a must - don't know when, don't know how but I HAVE to visit there someday.
Love always,
Char x



No comments:
Post a Comment
leave a comment my lovelies and i will try my best to reply... thank you for reading my blog ♥