Happy New Year - May 2011 bring you lots of happiness, laughter and luck!
1) trust your instincts - they are usually right. If you don't believe in something then stand up for your beliefs :)
2) be individual. Don't follow the herd. I've learnt that it is better to be remembered as an individual with their own opinions than to be known as part of group.
3) be grateful for what you have. I've spent way to long envying other people and not being grateful enough for the amazing friends and family I have.
4) not to spend too much time feeling down...live for the moment, forget all the rubbish that has gone on in your past and move on. Happiness truly is the best medicine :)
5) never forget your dreams. Always aim for the best and you never know, someday they may just come true.
So here is to another beautiful ten years! Take lots of photo's, spend your time with the best people and live life to the full...it only happens once!
I'd like to wish you all an amazing New Year, I honestly hope that it is your best year yet :)
Lots of lurrrrrrrv,
Char xox
(image courtesy of Google)

Hope you had a great new year!
ReplyDeleteyou have such a lovely blog :-)
ReplyDeletexx
http://nanakkii.blogspot.com