if you like your nail varnish to stay perfect for a good 5 - 7 days then you need these products in your life:
Opi Nail Envy
Opi Nail Lacquer any colour (mine is tickle my france-y)
no word of a lie, these products are miracle workers!
although i stil do love my barry m polishes, you can seriously tell the difference with these higher end polishes!
if i'm not wearing polish, i will use the nail envy every day and it prevents my nails from splitting and allows them to grow alot longer, whilst still looking healthy.
the base and top coat is amazing. sometimes i just can't be bothered to wear a base coat but even if you use this just as a top coat, you nails will look super shiny and the polish won't chip or split for days...
OPI I LOVE YOU!
i honestly recommend checking these out. although the polish usually retails for around £10 and the nail envy is abit more expensive, i'm sure you could find a reliably ebay stockist, or if not, you can buy the holiday mini sets (which are around £12 i think), so you can try some different colours out without commiting to purchase a full sized one :)
(i really want to try out the shrek one - it looks wicked!)
Take care,
Char ♥


Love opi polishes :) Def worth the investment! I like the color you have on here too! x
ReplyDeleteSwear by OPI Nail Envy original & matte!! I buy mine from QVC, 2 Full size bottles for under £20.00- in boots they are £17-18 each! so a great saving! They keep my nails strong and stop them from peeling/splitting. Great post!
ReplyDeletehttp://beautifullyflourished.blogspot.com/
hi! I just wanted to let you know that I changed my blog and its location to forevergoldenx.blogspot.com :) but I have the shrek nail polish collection (yes all of the colors!) and its by far my favorite nail polishes that I own!! ogre the top blue is the best!!
ReplyDelete