A really REALLY random update:
so i get in from work, tired and hungry and to my suprise my gorgeous parents had picked us up a chinese! :D

sometimes, there is nothing better than some good old fast food once in a while... what is your guilty pleasure when it comes down to junk food?
Take care,
Char ♥
p.s - i had prawn chow mein incase you were wondering...
p.p.s- i then had a bar of cadbury whole nut straight afterwards...bad times!
Hits the spot most of the time!:D Love Chinese food!:D
ReplyDeleteHappy Monday!:D
http://allthingsmarie.blogspot.com/
BEAUTY. FASHION. DESIGN.
...and everything girly under the sun!
hmmm, it's hard to think of just one guilty pleasure. haha, i love food! :D
ReplyDeletehttp://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/
Chinese is definitely my guilty pleasure too, I love lo mein!
ReplyDeletelooks tasty
ReplyDeleteYumm!
ReplyDeleteReally lovely blog :)
Cheers, Jesa
Oh no... this made me sooo hungry! Ah I really think I need chinese for dinner tomorrow after seeing this yummy food :)
ReplyDelete